LinuxQuestion.org Members Choice Awards -48hrs left to vote

If you are using Linux and wish to participate, there are only 48hrs left to vote for the Members Choice Awards for 2013 ... especially the Office Suite Award.

You need to register to vote! Feel free to join in on the vote and let your voice be heard!

Links:

Office Suite voting page: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2013-linuxquestions-org-members-choice-awards-109/office-suite-of-the-year-4175488208/page3.html

All categories voting page: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2013-linuxquestions-org-members-choice-awards-109/

Cheers,

Marc

Hi Marc,
I thought I had an LQ account, but didn't find my credentials, so I
re-registered. I've tried to follow the steps to make it possible to
respond to the poll (e.g. creating my first post to the
introduce-yourself forum), but I'm still blocked. I just wanted to let
other people know that if they can't access the poll, it might not be
their fault! :slight_smile:

Best,
--R

Of course, immediately after I post about my woes, the poll opens up
to me! I guess it's possible that there's also a time-delay rule of
15-20 minutes for new accounts.

Cheers,
--R

Glad you could get on.