New member

Hi all,
I'm Marina Latini an Italian contributor.
I'm graduated in computer science and I work in the LibreOffice division of Studio Storti, an Italian company member of the advisory board. My work is mainly focused on migration and training and usually I write documentations and slides in Italian so I would like to join the Documentation Team.

Can I have an account on ODF Authors? My old one was "deneb" but now it's inactive and I can't access.

Best regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

I will create an account for you shortly on ODFAuthors. Unfortunately, we
have a problem with creating new users on the website at the moment (tested
~ 1 hour ago by me), so I cannot do it right away.

Once we've created the account for you you will get an email with a link to
set your password.
I hope, we can fix this issue soon. :wink:

Best regards,
Sigrid

Hi Sigrid, All

Thank you for the informations. Please, let me know when the account will be available.
Have a nice day

Regards,
Marina