Hello all

Hello to all,

I thought I had already sent my informal Intro mail. But, perhaps not.

My name is Robert and I've lived in the San Francisco Bay Area all my life,
except for the three years when I moved to Missoula, MT to attend the
University of Montana.

I received a B.A. in Radio-Television (Journalism) and am three credits
short of a B.A. in History.

Open Source software is great. I've been using Ubuntu Linux since v6.06
Dapper Drake, and since that time OpenOffice (and LibreOffice).

While at CyberCash, I worked on our Knowledgebase for our ICVerify Software
and so I thought it might be interesting to get involved with tech writing
for LibreOffice in some capacity. At first, I've wanted to work on template
creation, which is what brought me to the Documentation Team Mailing List.

I thought I'd already asked for it. But, must not have. Could you please
grant me access to the ODFAuthors site?

Thanks!!

Robert

There appears to be a problem right now with adding a new user to the
website. I'll look into it and get back to you as soon as possible,
but that could be some days due to volunteers being busy with other
things. Or it could be only a few hours if it's a temporary hiccup.

You can do some things without being logged in, although you do need
an account to upload files. If you have some templates that you want
to put on the website, one of us can do it for you. You can also put
things on the wiki, where you can create your own account.

--Jean