Getting Started book for LO v4.2

The Getting Started guide is, not surprisingly, the most popular book
we produce, with the Writer Guide running a close second.

PeterS, if you can update the chapters on Draw and Impress for the
Getting Started book, that would help move it along. And any other
chapters that might take your fancy. Perhaps Calc, since you've been
working on the Calc Guide?

MartinS, Thanks for your continuing work on this book.

JohnS, are you there? The chapter on Writer, perhaps?

Anyone else?

--Jean

Hi Jean
I can detour to this with no trouble. I'm currently doing Writer.

JohnS

Hello

I will do the Draw and Impress chapters of the Getting Started Guide. That way I can make sure the Draw and Impress Guides match the chapters in the Getting Started Guide.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@libreoffice.org