Instructions for creating books

Chapter 2 of the Contributors Guide has instructions, but I need to
revisit it to see if it needs updating.

It describes the use of a Master Document for combining chapters into
a book, but I've found that with some books (GS and WG in particular)
I have fewer problems (especially with bad x-refs) if I use a
different method: simple copy and paste. AFAIK, the problem is not
with MDs but with the cruft in many of our old files. I hope that
after the cleanup Milos is doing, the cruft will be gone and the files
will behave themselves inside a MD. But I digress...

--Jean