Team leader?

I will be travelling much of this year (nothing new there), so it would be
good If someone, or several people, would take more of an organising (aka
"herding cats"?) role in this group. And/or people need to do more
reviewing, editing, publishing, so I'm not the limiting factor. We want and
need high quality docs, so we want and need more people to contribute to
them in substantive ways.

--Jean

Hello Jean

Could you please tell me or give me a link to the instructions on how to
collate all the chapters into a guide and then publish the guide in ODT and
PDF formats.

I am going to make a start on the Impress Guide and upgrade to LO4.2, which
should be fairly straight forward. Once done then I could publish and takes
care of one guide.

I am NOT volunteering as team leader. I do not have the time because of my
photography and enjoying retirement.

Regards

PeterS

Part of the job is doing the final proof reading. I'm happy to
volunteer for that. You'll need to let me know when a book is
otherwise ready to publish.