Writer guide cleaned up

Hi,

as I've promised a few days ago, I have cleaned up the Writer guide. In comparison to the Getting started guide it was in a much better shape, with much less direct formatting. The files can be downloaded from here: http://ubuntuone.com/0iDyeGHIdOoZyAamEyPaJj

As before, I first manually changed text in bold and italics to the appropriate styles. It was quite often that regular text had the (bold) OOomenuPath style, but bold was directly changed to normal. These were removed, too.

Afterwards, I ran the clean up script to remove the unnecessary <span> tags, which make translation by means of OmegaT impossible. Since these are probably introduced by changing styles, I recommend to run the scripts again, once a new version is finished. It is easy, just a few seconds.

There was a problem with the file WG4009-WorkingWithTables.odt - it's xml is corrupt. LO and MSO can live with that, but not the lxml tool, which is used for the clean up. Validation by online validators also fail. The problem is that in a few cases invalid object id is used - they start with a number, although according to the xml standard they should not. This currently does not seem to be a problem, but, perhaps, somebody, who understands odf and xml details still should look at it.

I've compared the manually and automatically version - there are no differences in contents.
Some crossreferences are not correct in the original). Is there a way how to sear of all of them easily?

Milos