LibreOffice books discount price

Lulu.com, where the printed copies of the LibreOffice user guides are
published and sold, is having a sale: 30% off until midnight on
Thursday, December 5, US east coast time.

The code is: LULUVIP6131

Direct link to LO books: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/opendocument

Note: the 30% off discount coupon is applied to the prices shown as
already being 30% off the "List price". And you have to scroll down a
bit to find the Getting Started Guide. There are 7 books in total for
LO 4.x.

Please spread the word, including on other lists, social media, etc.
(Of course, PDFs are always free from our website and wiki.)

--Jean

Hi all!
I've used the specified coupon from Italy but it seems to be invalid.
:frowning:

Hi,

I've used the specified coupon from Italy but it seems to be invalid.
:frowning:

same here :((