Translating French Math FAQs

I have added one entry to the English Math FAQ (still getting throttled--but that's another issue)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Math<br>

Is there a standard for what to name new pages in the markup? For example, the French markup looks like this:
[[FR/FAQ/Math/001 | Comment mettre une parenthèse à gauche sans en mettre une à droite ?]]

But I have used the title of the page as the first field in the [[ | ]] markup as shown below:

[[ How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? | How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? ]]

Is there a preference between the two?

Thanks.
- Glen

Hi Jean,
I just realized I should have directed my question to someone in particular :-). Also, a better wording of my question is below:

The first link I've created for the English Math FAQ is:

[[ How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? | How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? ]]

Should I instead use something like this?

[[ Faq/Math/001 | How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? ]]

And then the next one would be Faq/Math/002?

Thanks,

Glen

Hi Glen,

Hi Jean,
I just realized I should have directed my question to someone in
particular :-). Also, a better wording of my question is below:

The first link I've created for the English Math FAQ is:

[[ How do I put a left bracket without including a right one? | How do I
put a left bracket without including a right one? ]]

Should I instead use something like this?

[[ Faq/Math/001 | How do I put a left bracket without including a right
one? ]]

And then the next one would be Faq/Math/002?

We (FR group) created this numbering in the article links to make it
easier to maintain translation, it's easier to see a number increased
than a new string in another language. So it's up to you to follow it,
but I guess it will be easier also with a number for other groups
translating from English into their own language in the future.

Kind regards
Sophie

Thanks Sophie. I will used the numbered approach.

- Glen

If it's any help, I started working on the Impress FAQs translations
and used the same number approach as the FR team did.

Clayton

I have little to do with the FAQs, so I'm not the person to answer most questions on that topic. --Jean

Thanks Jean. I will use the method suggested by Sophie.

I have been doing the same for the Writer and Calc faqs. FR/FAQ/nnn
becomes Faq/nnn.

Hazel

Thanks everyone. Good to know I'm on the right track.

- Glen