I'm not a spammer!

Hello Robinson,
I'm also getting "throttled" as an anti-spam measure. However I haven't made any other changes today (or yesterday). I'm trying to create the Math link at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq
- Glen

Hi Glen,
I'm able to make at least one change to the wiki with my account right
now, but the problem is (I believe) a cumulative effect.

Cc'ing Cloph here for advice.

Thanks,
--R

Hello Robinson / Cloph

Just wondering if there's any progress on this. Since sending this email I've been able to make only one change on the wiki. The rest of the time I get throttled.

Thanks.

- Glen

Hi Glen,
I'm unable to repro the edit throttling right now (I made a number of
edits to a number of pages), but because of the weird nature of the
buggy-filters, I totally believe that it's happening to you :slight_smile:

Cloph - Any further thoughts on what we can do here?

Thanks,
--R