Calc Guide chapters published

I have today published all the outstanding chapters of Calc, even
though some still need further review and updates. (Everything always
needs further review.)

If you're working on a chapter now, one of two things will happen: if
the changes are corrections of errors, I'll republish the corrected
chapter. If the changes are improvements, they may be republished or
they may be held for the next iteration of the book, which may be v4.2
but is more likely to be v4.3 since we tend to skip a point release.

I am now compiling the full book, with intention of publishing it
within the next few days.

--Jean

Hello Jean

I have started going through Chapter 5 for look and feel and have already found a few omissions and errors. Do you want me to continue and will republish version 4.1?

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@libreoffice.org

Joan, what about a recap announcement of the guides available for
LibreOffice? Books, by the way, make a nice Xmas present, for those
focused on technology.

As soon as I get the Calc Guide published (this weekend or sooner), I
will write a post about the full set. Thanks for the reminder to do
that (sometimes I get busy and forget). BTW, one reason I wanted to
get the Calc Guide out now, rather than later, was thinking about
people buying gifts at this time of year.

--Jean