I'm not a spammer!

I decided to spend this afternoon doing some intensive editing of the
Calc wiki. After about two hours, the site "throttled" me and refused to
accept another page "as an anti-spam measure". It said to try again in
a few minutes but I just got the same result so I logged off.

In future I shall do only one or two articles a day.

Hi Hazel (et al),

We've been running into some problems with the wiki lately, and I've
been working with cloph to try to remedy them asap. Having had my
edits throttled has been very annoying, so I know exactly how you
feel!

I'll ping back to the Docs list once I have more information for you.

Thanks,
--R

Cloph has disabled some of the offending code. Please let us know if
you're still experiencing problems editing the wiki.

Thanks,
--R