Upcoming Bugzilla Migration

Hullo Documentarians!

As some of you already know, QA is migrating the project's bugtracking
activities to a separate instance of Bugzilla:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/LibreOffice_Bugzilla_Proposal

All user accounts, data, etc... will be transfered-over, and we expect
that our users won't notice a thing, aside from the name and url
change.

In preparation, I'm working on updating all of our internal docs and
resources to point to the new domain 'bugs.libreoffice.org', and
replace references to 'FDO' and 'Freedesktop.org Bugzilla' with more
generic 'Bugzilla' or 'LibreOffice Bugzilla' references. The domain
bugs.libreoffice.org has been pointed at bugs.freedesktop.org,
allowing us to change references today and then have a transparent
switch-over on the day of migration.

I'm not sure how many FDO references we have in our documentation, but
I'd appreciate it if the Docs Team could update these references or
point me in the right direction to make these updates myself.

Thanks,
--R

Offhand I can't think of any mentions in the user guides, but I'll
check. I'm sure there are some mentions on the Docs wiki somewhere, or
in resources like the Contributors Guide. I'll check the latter, and
hopefully others can track down any mentions on the wiki -- or might
recall or be able to find any mentions in other user docs.

--Jean

Offhand I can't think of any mentions in the user guides, but I'll
check.

Great!

I'm sure there are some mentions on the Docs wiki somewhere, or

Based on a quick search, I found (and fixed) just a single reference
to bugs.freedesktop.org under the Documentation/ pages on the wiki.

in resources like the Contributors Guide. I'll check the latter, and
hopefully others can track down any mentions on the wiki -- or might
recall or be able to find any mentions in other user docs.

Sounds like a plan.

Cheers,
--R

Hello

I have taken a look at chapter 5 of the Calc guide (Using Graphics In Calc) with a view to noting changes required to update it to the 4.1x branch.

Whilst I have uploaded an updated version of the chapter to the ODF Authors site, I am unsure whether the very minor changes (the slight change of a single menu item and possible replacement of a single screen shot) necessitate re-publishing.

The updated version can be found here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4.1/chapter-5-using-graphics-in-calc/view

I'll take a look at chapter 6 next.

Regards,

Martin

Thanks, Martin. We haven't finished this book, so this is a very good
time for including minor changes before final publishing.

PeterS, if you're going to work on this book, I'll leave this to you
to implement whatever is needed since you are planning to replace many
of the screenshots anyway.

--Jean