Wikihelp/Help Wiki/Online Help/etc... needs one clear name

Hiya,

I've been doing some prep work for our upcoming Bugzilla migration and
I've noticed that we have a few different names for the same online
help/wiki resource, and that's confusing. I suggest that we pick one
name and standardize on it everywhere.

Here are a sampling of some of the names and examples of their use:

=> Wikhelp/WIKIHELP

This one is used on the wiki and in the bugtracker:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Wikihelp
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Components/Documentation/Extended_Help

=> Wiki Help

This one is in the Template:Menu on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:Menu

=> The Help Wiki

Mentioned in the blurb for the 'Documentation' component in Bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&component=Documentation

=> Online Help

This name is given on the wiki, alongside "Wikihelp":
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

=> LibreOffice Help

The menu option in LibreOffice itself (Help -> LibreOffice Help).