Writer FAQ: Miscellaneous.

I have now completed this final section of the FAQ. Most of the
articles are fresh translations from the French and will have to be
checked for accuracy. In one or two cases, I have added material to
make the instructions clearer:

1) The section on "thumbnail" previews now has an extra step (File|Print
preview) without which it will not work.
2) The section on business cards has been rewritten and extended as
the original instructions were not at all easy to follow.

I have been using LO3.5.4 for the necessary experiments: LO4 might be
different.

Some of the articles have screenshots and some have links to French
HOWTOs in odt format. I have commented these out rather than deleting
them as there may be English equivalents somewhere (our English HOWTO
page seems rather bare!)

This is a good time to encourage other team members to translate How-tos from French to English and build up our collection.

If English is not your native language, or if your French is a bit rusty and helped by Google Translate, It doesn't matter if your initial translation is a bit rough; others can edit the English to improve it.

I'll also take this opportunity to remind everyone that additional material for the Base Handbook is awaiting translation from German to English. Please help if you can.

--Jean