Impress 4.0 documentation.

Dear team.

I downloaded the IG40-ImpressGuideLO.ODT for there is one thing missing to my mind, that I came across testing a presentation I created.

In the past, when starting from a slide somewhere in the middle, that slide was shown when pressing F5. In LO4 this was no longer the case so I filed a bug.

I got reply that I should use Shift-F5 to achieve this, and indeed that works.

But in the manuals nothing is mentioned about this.

So I created an extra entry on page 255 by adding a row and putting in this line of text.

Shift-F5 View slide show from current slide in editor.

Actually this is still missing in the localized help-file as well, but I don't know how to edit this.

I do not want to use this email account for a global list, should I use a gmail or hotmail account instead?

Attached the document with the added line.

Best regards,
Peter Eijlander