BoD nominations

Hi :slight_smile:

There are some fairly fantastic people in this team and it would be great to see some of you step forwards for nomination to the BoD.

I would really like to see Jean, Hazel, Regina and Sophie nominated, not just to address the gender imbalance but also because i think they would be great at expressing points of view that others on the BoD might not have thought about.    Documentation is a key aspect of any project and it's an area that often gets overlooked, possibly due to lack of representation at the higher levels.

Coders, marketeers and other groups get represented but rarely anyone from documentation.

People can nominate themselves which saves a lot of the fuss of asking people if they would mind and then deciding who does the nominating.  On the other hand people in this certain people might be shy or feel it is better to be nominated by someone else.

Probably best if it's not me doing the nominations though!  Is anyone else "up for" nominating people from this team?