Writer FAQ

I have now edited the section on TOCs and indexes. Two sub-sections
need new screenshots: 145 on new occurrences of index terms, and 108 on
clickable links. Alternatively it might be an idea to remove the
latter, as current and recent versions of LO make all TOC entries
clickable by default.

Hazel Russman wrote:

I have now edited the section on TOCs and indexes. Two sub-sections
need new screenshots: 145 on new occurrences of index terms, and 108 on
clickable links. Alternatively it might be an idea to remove the
latter, as current and recent versions of LO make all TOC entries
clickable by default.

New screen captures added.

For 108 I think it is sufficient to have the highlighted comment "Since
3.5 this functionality is available by default." or maybe reword: "Since
3.5 TOC links are clickable by default."

Dave