FAQs -> Topics for posts on the Libodocs blog

A suggestion for people editing (or just browsing through) the FAQs: some (perhaps many) might be good to reuse as posts on the Libodocs blog, either in full or as a summary paragraph with a pointer to the FAQ entry.

You don't have to do a blog post yourself (though you are very welcome and encouraged to do so if you wish); just bring topics to my attention -- preferably on the list.

Posting things to our blog may not directly reach a wide audience, but blog posts end up on the TDF/LO planet and are also easy for anyone to refer to through their own social networks.

Any stages in this sequence are things that lurkers on this list can do without a large time commitment or the necessity to research and write new material.

Yes, I'm working on the chapter about social media for the Contributors Guide, but you don't have to wait for that to participate.

--Jean