Autocorrect replacement table

I want to shift to a newly loaded Ubuntu/LO machine and I want to transfer
the autocorrect replacement table to the new machine's LO.
How can I copy this table and transfer it to the appropriate place in the
new machine so it can be accessed by the new LO please?

Look in Tools > Options > Paths for the location of the AutoCorrect
file, then copy the file to the equivalent location on the new
machine.

--Jean

Thank you for your help.

Hi :slight_smile:
You might find it best to copy the entire User Profile onto your newly loaded/installed Ubuntu.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

That contains all your galleries, templates, settings and configs and all sorts of stuff that you might not be aware of.  You might still have to reinstall some of your Extensions.

If there is not already an item in the FAQ about this, IMO someone should create one. I have not had time to check.

Also, this is a perfect topic for a short blog post on the Libodocs blog.

--Jean