Writer FAQ edits

I have now completed the sections on "Search and Replace" and "Layout".

The last article in the Layout section (on linked frames) has a couple
of French screenshots which need replacing. I am not going to do that
myself as I am hopeless with graphics.

I've uploaded English screencaps. I did them in Linux (openSUSE)...
if we need more generic icons, I can capture them again if needed... I
can install another more generic copy of LibreOffice, I just haven't
got around to that yet.

C.

Hi Hazel, Clayton,

I have now completed the sections on "Search and Replace" and "Layout".

The last article in the Layout section (on linked frames) has a couple
of French screenshots which need replacing. I am not going to do that
myself as I am hopeless with graphics.

I've uploaded English screencaps. I did them in Linux (openSUSE)...
if we need more generic icons, I can capture them again if needed... I
can install another more generic copy of LibreOffice, I just haven't
got around to that yet.

Thanks a lot both for your work on this!

Kind regards
Sophie