Introducing myself

Hi,

my name is Milos Sramek. I would like to translate the LO Getting started guide in Slovak.
Otherwise I take care of the Slovak localization.

I would like to translate the guide together with some students of translation at the Komensky University in Bratislava, Slovakia. We'll see if it works.

My first question: the "Producing LibreOffice User Guides" guide mentions a main odm file to create one file from the individual chapters. Where can I find it? Should I register to http://www.odfauthors.org?

Thanks
Milos

Hello Milos,

I suppose this is the document you are looking for:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/published-lo-4.0/wg4-0-ch13-master-documents/view

If not, let us know.
There is no need to register to the ODFAuthors site to obtain this document. It could be a good idea to register anyway, we can give you some admin rights, so you could set up a Slovak language area, where you and your students can upload your documents. Have a look at our Dutch (Nederlands) section to get a feel how it would look like - still working on it ;-).

Best regards

Leo