Translating French FAQ to English on the Wiki

Hey everyone

Long time no see :slight_smile:

Just a quick heads up.... I've started doing a little Wiki editing,
translating the French FAQ to English, starting with Impress. I don't
have a lot of time, so I'll be tackling it as I can.

The targets I'm working on are:

- Translate the content
- Validate the translated stuff where I can
- Clean up the existing content (checking adding categories etc)

Clayton

Awesome to meet you here, Clayton! <Jean happy dances>

For those on this list who don't know Clayton, he was the other
co-lead at OpenOffice.org. My gosh, three years ago now. How time
flies.

--Jean

I was a bit... surprised it's been that long... it kind of struck me
when they had the 3rd birthday celebration at the end of the Friday
sessions at the LibO conference in Milano (very interesting conference
by the way).

So, yah... hopefully I'll be able to ease back into helping out...
which is why 'm starting with the French > English translations on the
Impress FAQ. My French is pretty rusty... so I'm a bit slow.

If anyone else is looking for small tasks they can help outwith, feel
free to join me on the FAQ editing... you can translate.. or each
translated Impress FAQ will need a sanity check (English spelling,
grammar, etc) and a validity check... is the FAQ answer actually
correct. That's super easy to do... takes just a minute to check a
new FAQ.

Clayton