Two Calc chapters published

I edited and published Chapters 7 & 9. Source ODTs are in the Calc Published 4.0 folder on ODFAuthors, even though these were finalised with LO4.1 and have 4.1 filenames. I figured that they'll go into the Published 4.1folder after PeterS goes through them. Meanwhile, they're out there for people to use and critique. (ODTs and PDFs are on the wiki.)

--Jean

Just to let you I am back in business after a few days holiday on the Baltic Coast. Now catching up on emails and will nose to the grindstone tomorrow.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@libreoffice.org