LO Documentation

Hi,
I've been using open source software (including LibreOffice) for just about ten years now, and exclusively Linux for about six. Since I am a writer and editor with some enterprise software documentation experience (especially using Atlassian Confluence), I figured it's about time I tried to give a little back.
My primary LO experience is with Draw and Writer - I've used these tools to create the layouts for dozens of full-length books and event journals - among hundreds of other projects. Anyone have any ideas for a good place where I can start?
As an aside, I recently created a Udemy course called Zero Budget Typesetting based on LibreOffice. If any list members would like, you can access it free using this link:
https://www.udemy.com/zero-budget-typesetting/?couponCode=LO+Free+Access
Hope I can work with you soon,
David Clinton
Ottawa, Canada

Welcome! We have much to do here, and I'm sure you can find many
things that suit your interests and skills. You could join the group
updating the user guides to the latest version of LO, but there are
plenty of other possibilities.

One suggestion of a place to start: we've long wanted to have some
how-tos and tutorials, especially giving specific examples of using LO
to do common real-world tasks that people in business, publishing,
academia, science and other fields need to do. These how-tos,
tutorials and examples would supplement the existing user guides,
showing people not just how to use the software but why, what for, and
in what circumstances. We have almost nothing along these lines, so
you can probably pick any topic that interests you and run with it. Or
if you prefer, I'm happy to make some specific suggestions.

One place to start finding out what we're doing (and how) is
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

It's not fully up to date, unfortunately, but I'm working on it.

Regards, Jean
P.S. I'll set up an account for you on the ODFAuthors website.