problem with "Base" documentation about "table control" in version 4

Edouard is not subscribed to the Docs list, so I forwarded Robert's answer to him. He has now replied to me, so I am forwarding his note to the list so all can see that his problem has been solved, but he asks about the default behaviour of that control.

Jean

Hi Jean, hi Eduard

this answer is also send to Eduard ...

Right clicking on "more controls" I went to the "more controls" toolbar and I
discovered that the icon "table control" was not clicked in that toolbar !

It happened both in 4.0 and 4.1 : is this a default value problem?

I have about 30 different versions of LO installed here. In no version
up from 3.3.0beta1 to 4.2.0alpha0 I could see, that the icon "table
control" is discovered. This isn't the default-behavior. But I don't
know, what has gone wrong with your version.
If there are more people, who miss this icon and have to do the same as
you, Eduard, it should be reported as a bug, because you couldn't create
a table-control in the GUI without this icon.

Regards

Robert