Has anyone else noticed this random bug?

I posted it yesterday to Bugzilla and they seem to be taking it seriously as they have upped the priority to highest. It concerns indexing, so I wondered if any of our indexers had noticed it.

Sometimes, when you set index entries which are different from the underlying text, you get unwanted italics or bolding, which can extend over several lines. You can remove them, but if you save and re-open the file, they come back. Both LO4 and LO3 are affected.

The bug number is 69386 if anyone is interested.

Hi Hazel,

I posted it yesterday to Bugzilla and they seem to be taking it
seriously as they have upped the priority to highest. It concerns
indexing, so I wondered if any of our indexers had noticed it.

Sometimes, when you set index entries which are different from the
underlying text, you get unwanted italics or bolding, which can
extend over several lines. You can remove them, but if you save and
re-open the file, they come back. Both LO4 and LO3 are affected.

The bug number is 69386 if anyone is interested.

Could you add a document to reproduce the bug so I can put it on New, or
send it to me, I'll attach it to the issue. I think that Andrey Perensky
made a mistake by upping the priority to highest: there is no data loss
and the bug is difficult to reproduce as it randomly happens. The
attachment done by Andrey only shows an italic word in a header, that
has nothing to do with the problem you exposed.
Thanks in advance
Sophie

Hi.
I observed it once last year, but not again. The formatting of the paragraph changed.
Steve