Bug with using Calc Guide

Dear People,

I am currently gratefully using your CG34 CalcGuideLO, to get started from a spreadsheet knowledge base of slightly above zero.

One problem I'm having is that I can't open and run Calc itself at the same time that the Guide is open (in .odt format, using WinXP SP4).  Further, some of the tables remain blank within the text and the Guide doc is somewhat prone to freeze.

As to content, the only suggestion I have so far is that you define the word "argument" in Chapter 7.

Thanks.
Jerry Bruck

I've just found a way of doing this -- Control +N from within the Guide, rather than loading it directly from the web.  Maybe that second way should be enabled too?  -- to avoid confusion for newbies?

Hi.
Try the PDF format here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:CG34-CalcGuideLO.pdf
steve