Do you have information for this error

Howdy,

When I start LibreOffice (4.0) Writer than pop-up an error message.error pop-up

How can I this error repair?

Regard

Wim ter Haar

Hi Wim,

you wrote to a mailing list and your attachment has been removed.

To be able to help you, we would need the error message that you see. Also,
such a question as you had just now, is more suitable for the
users-mailinglist. (users@global.libreoffice.org). This list here is mainly
used for coordinating the creation of user documentation.

Best regards,
Sigrid

Hi :slight_smile:
Have you tried asking the Japanese Mailing List about this yet?

Probably the error message is about recovering the document you were last working on?  If so then you can "cancel" that and then open the saved version of the document

Hello Wim,

Looking at your name, I guess you are Dutch speaking.
Als ik je naam lees, vermoed ik dat je Nederlandstalig bent.

Je kan me contacteren via mijn privé e-mail adres, maar je kan ook de Nederlandstalige gebruikerslijst contacteren (voor meer details http://nl.libreoffice.org/ondersteuning).

Our mailinglists do not accept attachments, but you can write the text of the error message in your e-mail.
Onze mailinglijsten aanvaarden geen bijlages, maar je kan de tekst van de foutboodschap ook overnemen in je e-mail

I hope this is of some help to you.
In de hoop je een beetje geholpen te hebben.

Best regards
Vriendelijke groeten

Leo
LibreOffice/nl