What do you think about the names of styles of this document ?

Hello,

I am unable to write correctly in English. However, I wrote some macros to convert styles of documentation to pre defined styles as suggested at :<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/TemplateForV4#Interior_template_design>.

Joined, an example, with some defaults. Most time is spent to characters styles, especialy "bold" style. If usefull, some improvements can be done in macros to reduce manual work. For paragraphs, it spends few seconds to pass from the old form to the new. Any change have been made in document'text.

Four French chapters have been converted for test : https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/Doc#Mod.C3.A8les. Have you ideas to improve the structure of documents ? Any test have been done to convert in other formats, like ePUB.

Sincerely.

Jean-Yves ROYER

I am so glad to see someone working on macros for doing this job. I do
not have time right now to test the macros, or comment on the
appearance or structure of the documents, or test conversion to other
formats, so I hope someone else can contribute. This is very important
IMO.

--Jean
Team Leader, LibreOffice Documentation (in English)