[libreoffice-users] LIBREOFFICE - Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID: 410m0(Build:4) / ALL S.o. / - BUG FUNCTION GETPIVOTDATA

Hi :slight_smile:
This question has already gone to the Users List so i am sure it will be answered fairly quickly there.

I am just wondering if anyone has dealt with Pivot Tables recently and has a quick easy answer.  I vaguely remember this functionality changed names a year or so ago.  I think the guides got updated
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Calc_Guide
but maybe not the in-built help.

Now the team has so many new people is there a chance it now has the capacity to proof-read and update the in-built help?

Sorry so many different topics in just 1 email!
Apols and regards from

Tom :slight_smile: