Naming convention for draft user guide chapters

(I need to update the Contributors Guide, which has some out of date
or incomplete information.)

The naming convention for our draft files is as follows.

File names take the following form: AANNBB-Name_Author_Date,
where AA=book initials, NN=LibreOffice version (35 for v3.5; 41 for
v4.1), BB=chapter number, Name=Chapter name, Author=initials of person
submitting the chapter update; Date=Date of submission (form should be
YYYYMMDD but DDMonthYYYY is fine too). If you prefer, you can use
hyphens (-) instead of underscores(_) to separate the name, author,
and date.

Book initials:
GS = Getting Started
WG = Writer Guide
CG = Calc Guide
DG = Draw Guide
IG = Impress Guide
BG = Base Guide
BH = Base Handbook
MG = Math Guide

In the chapter name, each word begins with a capital letter and there
are no spaces between words.

For example, a draft version of the third chapter of the LO 4.1 Writer
Guide, Working with Text, might have the following file name:
WG4003-WorkingWithText_JHW_20120617.odt

--Jean