Base documentation

Hi Mark,
Here is a link to the base section:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-guide

apologies if you already have a link. I haven't been following this thread too closely. I am assuming English?

Typically we save the doc we are going to modify. Make changes and then upload to feedback.

Have Fun

Cheers

In addition to the Base Guide Tim linked to, there is also the Base Handbook, which is translated from German. We're just getting ready to start on the v4.1 version of that book. Some correspondence on this is in the recent archives of this list. When I get access to a computer I can look it up for you.

--Jean