Joining the LibreOffice Documentation Team

Ruth Ann,

Tom Davies has passed your address and request on to us. Thank you for
your interest in helping the LibreOffice Documentation Team.

If you would like to join the team, please:

1. Sign up for the mailing list. Send a blank e-mail message to
documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org. You should receive a
response which contains further instructions.

2. Email the mailing list to introduce yourself briefly.

3. Optionally sign up for an account on the LibreOffice / Document
Foundation wiki. The sign up link is on the upper right hand corner of
each page of the wiki. You don't need a wiki account to read more
about the Docs Team, however. See this page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

After we hear from you, we'll set up a user account for you on the
ODFAuthors website. That is where we store documents during the
writing, reviewing, and editing stages. Many (but not all) items there
can be downloaded without a user account, but you need an account to
upload edited copies.

We prefer, but do not require, people to directly edit copies of the
documents in ODT format, using change tracking in LibreOffice. If you
prefer not to do this, or it is a problem for you in any way, we can
make other arrangements.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jean Hollis Weber