Doc Camp

It would be great to have a team from LO at Doc Camp this year.
Details are in the link. Accommodation and food will be covered by the
GSoC Doc Camp. Partial or complete travel costs can also be applied
for as part of the application process (or LO might be able to cover
some or all costs too).

http://www.flossmanuals.org/news/2013-doc-camp-call-proposals

I have some ideas of suitable book projects to supplement our existing
user guides, or you might also have ideas.

Unfortunately, we have only a week before the application deadline.
But without a group of people interested in attending, and able to
attend, there is no point in pursuing this.

--Jean