[libreoffice-users] Re: Customizing Number Format of each level in "Writer->Tools->Outline Numbering"

Hi :slight_smile:
Sorry about this but we have someone that is having troubles with numbering images and then referring to those images in the text of a Writer file

How do you folks do it in the guides?

Is there any flexibility in the style of numbering used?

The thread in the Users List is here
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Customizing-Number-Format-of-each-level-in-quot-Writer-gt-Tools-gt-Outline-Numbering-quot-td4067168.html
as you can see we lost about half a day because i misunderstood the question.

The chap is working on his thesis for university and has fairly strict rules to follow about outline numbering and referencing