Calc Guide Version 4.0 - Revised

Hello

A revised version of the Calc Guide Chapter 1 Introducing Calc Version 4.0
has been placed in the Calc LO4.0 Drafts folder on the ODF Authors website.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/cg-chap-01-introducing-calc/view

This chapter has been revised and rewritten to improve the overall quality
of the chapter. All comments from previous versions of this chapter have
been taken into account.

Please review and comment.

Regards

PeterS

Peter,

a few comments uploaded to feedback

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/feedback-lo4/chapter-1-feedback/view

Cheers

Hello Tim

Your comments are done. You have eagle eyes.

Liked the bit about Yorkshire language slipping through. However, it was not
quite correct. You need the apostrophe after the "t", for example "t'pub
we're going".

New file back in the Drafts folder on the ODF Authors website ready for more
review and comments.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

A revised version of the Calc Guide Chapter 2 Entering, Editing, and
Formatting Data Version 4.0 has been placed in the Calc LO4.0 Drafts folder
on the ODF Authors website.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/cg-chap-02-entering-editing-and-formatting-data/view

This chapter has been revised and rewritten to improve the overall quality
of the chapter. All comments from previous versions of this chapter have
been taken into account.

Please review and comment.

Regards

PeterS

I have edited Chapter 2 and put the result here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/feedback-lo4/cg4-0-ch2-enter-edit-format-2/view

I have also slightly edited Chapter 1 and published it to the usual places.

--Jean

Hello Jean

I have gone through Chapter 2 after your edits. I repositioned some graphics
to remove the large blank spaces that were appearing on some of the pages. I
have placed the edited file in the Calc 4.0 Feedback folder on ODF Authors
website.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/feedback-lo4/cg-chap-02-entering-editing-and-formatting-data/view

Regards

PeterS

Thanks, Peter. I have made a few more small copyediting changes and
have published the chapter.

--Jean

Hello

A revised version of the Calc Guide Chapter 3 Creating Charts and Graphs
Version 4.0 has been placed in the Calc LO4.0 Drafts folder on the ODF
Authors website.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/cg-chap-03-creating-charts-and-graphs/view

This chapter has been revised and rewritten to improve the overall quality
of the chapter. Also, I have added a lot basic information to help a novice
user of Calc.

Please review and comment.

Regards

PeterS