Fomula SYD description

Hello all,

Martin suggested I should spam this list instead of l10n list with my observations, so let me start with forwarding emails I sent to l10n list.
I'm re-translating all calc functiondescriptions because some of old translation was incorrect. Since I'm also comparing some of those descriptions with descriptions on Oasis (http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html) and MS Office support pages, I found some inconsistencies.

Best regards,
Mihovil