Calc Guide Ch3 (Charts & Graphs)

I have published this chapter, but if someone (PeterS, perhaps?) has the
time to replace some of the poorer-quality images, that would be great; I
could then replace the published file with the improved one. Most of the
figures needing replacement are screenshots of Calc dialogs.

This file has the tables and charts used for Chapter 3.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/calc-file-for-chapter-3-charts-and-graphs/view

--Jean

Hello Jean

Chapter 3 is next on my list.

I do intend to go through the Calc Guide, but it will take a little time.

Regards

PeterS

Peter,

Incremental improvements are good. Each release of the books is better than
the one before, and your work (among others) has been a large part of that.
"Publish early and often" is my motto.

--Jean