Draw Guide Version 4.0

Hello

Version 4.0 of the Preface for the Draw Guide is now on the ODF Authors
website ready for review and comment.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo4/dg-ch00-preface/view

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Version 4.0 of the Draw Guide Chapter 1 Introducing Draw has now been placed
in the LO4.0 Drafts folder ready for review and comment.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo4/dg-ch01-introducing-draw/view

Please note that Printing, Exporting and Emailing has been moved to its own
chapter, which will be Chapter 10.

The original Chapter 10 Advanced Draw Techniques now becomes Chapter 11.
This has ben done to maintain a similar pattern as the Impress Guide.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Version 4.0 of the Draw guide Chapter 2 Drawing Basic Shapes is now in the
Drafts LO4.0 folder on the ODF Authors website ready for review and
comments.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo4/dg-ch02-drawing-basic-shapes/view

Regards

PeterS

I have now done my usual tweaks to the Preface and Chapters 1 & 2 and
published them to the wiki and to ODFAuthors.

--Jean

Peter, I had a read through this today.

All good!

Cheers

Peter,

Might as well go to v4.1 for Draw Guide.

Same for Calc Guide.

--Jean

OK Jean

I have nearly completed Chap 3 of the Draw Guide as 4.1. I will go through Preface, Chap 1 and 2 and make the changes (if any) using the files you published.

I will do the same for the Calc Guide.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Version 4.1 of the Draw Guide Chapter Combining Multiple Objects is now in
the Drafts LO4.1 folder on the ODF Authors website ready for review and
comment.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo4.1/dg-ch05-combining-multiple-objects/view

Regards

PeterS