Calc Chapter 6-Printing Exporting E-mailing

Hi
This chapter has been uploaded to ODF here;
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/chapter-6-printing-exporting-e-mailing/view

Regards
JohnS

Hello John,

I reviewed your document and loaded the result in ODFAuthors. Discussions
are welcome here.

Best regards,

Hi Christian
I've worked through the chapter taking note of all your very welcome input. I have uploaded the revised chapter here;
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/chapter-6-printing-exporting-e-mailing/view

The Wiki page for Calc has been updated too; https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks

Regards
Johns

My holiday? Typical British summer weather, temperatures around 60 deg F, wet, windy and under canvas too! Managed to get home just in time for a heat wave and wall to wall sunshine. Keeping a smile going. Thanks for best wishes from you guys.