chap 3 of "Styles and Templates" posted

Hi, Everyone:

I've posted Paragraph and Character styles, the third chapter of "Styles and
Templates in LibreOffice" at:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/styles-templates-guide/drafts

This is the first of two chapters on the subject, covering basic points that
should be considered in most paragraph styles. It also contains suggestions
about features that you should NOT use, or use only in carefully defined ways,
plus a leter template built entirely from paragraph styles.

As before, I'm interested in content, not proof-reading, at this point.
However, anyone who comments in detail will receive an acknowledgment in the
finished book.

Thanks for any feedback anyone has time to give,