Calc Guide chapter 5 - Using graphics in Calc

Hi
This chapter has been uploaded to ODF and placed in the Calc Drafts 4.0 folder here;
  http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/chapter-5-using-graphics-in-calc/view
Wiki pages updated.

Regards
Johns

Hello John,

I reviewed your document and loaded the result in ODFAuthors. Discussions
are welcome here.

Best regards,

Sorry John - Forgot normal reply does not go to list.

John Smith wrote:

Hi This chapter has been uploaded to ODF and placed in the Calc
Drafts 4.0 folder here;
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4/chapter-5-using-graphics-in-calc/view

Wiki pages updated.

Regards Johns

Hi John,

All looks good to me, with one small exception under Anchoring graphics:

Anchor to page
Anchoring a graphic to the page allows it to be positioned in a specific
place on the page. The graphic does not move when cells are added or
deleted. This is equivalent to an absolute reference. The graphic will
always stay by cell B10 if that is where it is placed.

I have tried to read this from an inexperienced user viewpoint. The
reference to a specific cell (ie. B10) might be a little confusing and I
suggest changing the last sentence:

The graphic will always stay in the position on the page where it is placed.

Thanks for all your good work.

Regards
Dave

Hi
This chapter has further edits as suggested by Chris69 and Dave.
The file has been placed on ODF here;