[libreoffice-projects] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.4 RC1 test builds available

May be of interest to PeterS & others. Especially this list of fixed
bugs. --Jean

Hi :slight_smile:
I didn't think we were allowed to share those notices.  I can see it's just as important for the Docs Team to be included so shall we do that each time from now on?  Can people here avoid sending them anywhere else?

Tom,

None of the original lists this note was sent to are secret AFAIK, so
I don't see a problem.

Who appointed you as list police, anyway?

I'm not policing, just am curious.  This list would appreciate getting these early notices too wouldn't it?  In the original post it says
"(but non-mirrored - so don't spread news too widely!)"

To me that means, "Don't blog, tweet, or post on FB or other social
media." Not "don't tell other teams in the project."

--Jean

Tom,
Please don't; you'll just create more noise on the list. Usually two days' difference in timing doesn't matter. (The public announcement has now been made, as I'm sure you've seen.) I forwarded the pre-announcement this time because PeterS and others had been discussing some major bugginess affecting their work.

Thanks Jean :)  I might ask to get the Docs Team included in the original list but until then a few of us can race each other to forwards these 'secret' announcements to the Docs Team.