Calc Guide 4.0 Chapter 3 - French team propositions

Hello,

I uploaded in the Draft LO4.0 folder of ODFAuthors a document containing the
modification propositions I suggest, based on the work we made with some
members of the french documentation team, from the 3.4 document.

I used the Changes > Record feature. Figures and my english mistakes are to
be updated.

Discussions are welcome in this thread.

Best regards,

Thanks, Chris. I must find time to read these three chapters you have provided. It's really great and very helpful to get input from people in other language groups.

--Jean