Credentials for logging on to ODFAuthors

Hi Jean, or whoever does the thankless task of the admin grunt work
behind the scenes and for which I am about to be exceedingly thankful :wink:

For some reason unbeknownst to me, I am unable to logon to the
ODFAuthors site, despite using the user id from the previous admin mail
in 2012 that I received.

It may well be that I have forgotten one of the many passwords that I
used at the time, but if I attempt to have a notification sent to the
e-mail account with which I signed up, using the user id given to me in
that previous admin message, the system returns a "the user id can not
be found" message in French. I don't recall having signed up as anyone
else since then, and can find no trace in my e-mail account.

Anyway of resetting the whole thing ?

Alex

I'll fix it, if Sigrid doesn't do it first. All IDs went away during one of the Plone upgrades, and we've been putting them back when people ask. What userID do you want to use?

--Jean

Cheers Jean,

Oh, "alexthurgood" would work fine for me.

Alex

Hi Alex,

I just re-created your account. You should have received now an email with
a link to set your password.

Have fun again working on the documentation!

Sigrid

Hi Sigrid,

Got it, thanks, but GMail's spam filter put it in my spam folder :wink:

Alex