Chapter 15 Writer Guide reviewed

Hello, guys

I just uploaded my revision of this chapter. It is in the Feedback folder

I just suggested a few corrections:

   - In the section Add form controls, one step is missing in the
   instructions to configure the Group box using the Wizard.
   - In the section Entering data into a form, I suggest to insert a tip.
   If the form designer tries to save a record in the form and receives the
   error “Attempt to insert null into a non-nullable column”, then he has to
   confirm the Primary Key field has the Auto Value set to Yes. I think it is
   very useful, because it happened to me and it was very hard for me to
   understand where I made the mistake.

Regards

Hello, guys

Just to say I will review the chapter 16 of the Writer Guide

Good news, thanks :slight_smile: