Revision of Writer Guide Chapter 13

Hello guys,

I revised the chapter 13 Working with Masters Documents.

I think there are some inconsistencies with some pictures. Also, I think
it'd be better to include a suggestion I made to insert a Cross-reference
in a master document.

Kind regards

Rafael

Hi :slight_smile:
Are the inconsistencies too serious to ignore or can they be eft until the next release of The Guides?  I am guessing you think they are pretty serious?

Tom,

We're in the process of updating the Writer Guide to v4.0, so this is in fact an appropriate time to look at concerns like Rafael's. I'll be doing that later today.

--Jean