By way of introduction

May be you could send the table of content to the list

It's long, so I'll send it a chapter or two at a time.

I also intend to post the drafts when I figure out a place to host them.

Are you going to cover all modules?

Yes, but, unsurprisingly, much of the book will focus on Writer. There's just
so much more that you can do with styles in Writer than any other module.

There will also be lots about typography, so people have a better idea of what
choices to make.

It's definitely not a death march through the menus, and maybe idiosyncratic
in places. So far, I'm enjoying the writing immensely.

May be you could send the table of content to the list

It's long, so I'll send it a chapter or two at a time.

I also intend to post the drafts when I figure out a place to host them.

I can make a folder for them on the ODFAuthors website, if you like. (That's where we work on the user guides, among other things.)

--Jean

Please. Who knows? Posting just might produce the reviewers we need.