By way of introduction

Hi, Everyone:

As some of you may already know, I've signed with Jean Weber and Friends of
OpenDocument to do an advanced book on LibreOffice with the tentative title,
"Styles and Templates in OpenOffice.org." The book will be released under a CC
Attribution - Sharealike license.

I've been using LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org since the 1.0 release, but I
may be posting the occasional question to the list. Meanwhile if anyone has
ideas for content, or any questions they think I should cover, I welcome any
feedback.

Oh, and for the record: I'm on chapter 3, and wallowing in paragraph styles.

There might be a mistake in the tentative title :wink:

Whoops. After 3 years, and I still make that mistake when I'm tired.

Hi Bruce,

Hi, Everyone:

As some of you may already know, I've signed with Jean Weber and Friends
of OpenDocument to do an advanced book on LibreOffice with the tentative
title, "Styles and Templates in OpenOffice.org." The book will be
released under a CC Attribution - Sharealike license.

There might be a mistake in the tentative title :wink:

Whoops. After 3 years, and I still make that mistake when I'm tired.

We all do :slight_smile: May be you could send the table of content to the list when
you'll get so we can propose you what we see missing?
Are you going to cover all modules?
Thanks for this great initiative
Kind regards
Sophie